St. Canice Cross Co. Kilkenny Ireland
2 in stock
This 10.5″ x 4.75″ cross is a replica of a cross found in the courtyard of St. Canice’s Cathedral built in 1280 in Kilkenny Town. The simplicity of design is very appealing. The Ivy that wraps around the cross is a symbol of everlasting life and the Lilies symbolize purity of heart. For hanging indoors or outdoors. Tag with history and description included. McHarp ………. Crosses with meaning. Handcrafted of cast stone in the USA. Handmade products – No two are exactly alike, images and color may vary slightly from actual products.